Why becoming a member of BELNUC?
- To support BELNUC activities organisation, providing continuing education to NM professionals (with FANC/AFCN and RIZIV/INAMI credits) and promoting social exchanges
- To have access to all website content, including BELNUC seminars slides, case of the month, paper of the month and practical information
- To benefit from a reduced registration fee for
- BELNUC seminars
- BELNUC biannual symposium
- To benefit from a discount for subscriptions to journals: “Médecine Nucléaire: imagerie fonctionnelle et métabolique”; “Het Tijdschrift voor Nucleaire Geneeskunde (TvNG)”. For more details click here.
- And finally, to support BELNUC workgroups strengthening nuclear medicine practice in Belgium
As BELNUC is currently switching to a new database, online membership application is closed!
In case you have missed to pay for your membership, please check for the relevant category/fee and transfer the amount free of charge for the beneficiary to the following bank account:
Bank: Banque Nagelmackers S.A.
IBAN: BE60 1325 0255 9970
In case of further questions, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you do not have an active BELNUC account yet, please feel free to create one via clicking here.
|Ordinary membership||Physician, radiopharmacist, physicist & scientist||€ 100|
|Junior membership||Physician, radiopharmacist, physicist & scientist in training||€ 40|
|Technologist membership||Technologist||€ 30|
|Student in Technology membership||Technologist in training||€ 0|
|Honorary membership||Retired NM professionals||€ 20|
|Associate membership||Industry||€ 100|